Intelliob Logo Intelliob Logo

Intelliob Products

Paper Plane

Human Resourse Management

Research says that 80% of HR is taken up by administration, leaving a mere 20% for planning, analysis and improvement. Accord e-HR is all set to set right this balance. With Intelliob Accord e-HR, your HR Team is now equipped to work smart.

Accord e-HR provides practical ways to seamlessly integrate the people side of the business with the organizations strategic initiatives.

learn more about Accord e-HR

Example Pages
Teaser Versions

Payroll Solution

In most organization Payroll function is performed by the department of the Finance division based on manual instructions from the Human Resource Division. In Intelliob PayCare, Payroll is an integral part of the eR and authorized data entered into the employee file automatically effects payroll on approval.

learn more about PayCare Payroll

Workforce Management

Managing time and tracking attendance manually is a frustrating activity known only to a Business Owner or a payroll Manager. TimeMate attendance management software records time and attendance details from fingerprint biometric devices or other time keeping devices to manage employee time and productivity efficiently.

learn more about TimeMate

Example Pages
Teaser Versions

Employee Self Service

The employee Self Service module of PayCare Payroll System is designed to be an online payroll information portal for employees that gives complete details like employee attendance & time sheet regularization, online leave application and approval by managers, investment declaration and Tax Projection, employee related reports on leaves, payslips and much more.

learn more about ESS

Mobile Interface for HR

Intelliob HR mobile app offers employees of the organizations a snapshot view of their HR details of payroll data with provisions to apply for leave and outdoor duty deatils, viewing of payslips, declare investment for taxaction and more.

learn more about our HR app

Example Pages
Example Pages

Financial Accounting

Intelliob MoneyFacts enables you to get organized by storing and organizing all your financial information in one place in a centralized secured and managed data format so that you have a complete view of your business at all time.

learn more about MoneyFacts